If you are installing this plugin for the first time:
- Please unpack Wiqet plugin and upload the folder to the wp-content/plugins folder on your blog.
- Please do login in admin section and click on the Plugin on left bar menu and activate Wiqet plugin
- After activation the Wiqet plugin be listed with own menus on left bar.
Click on Wiqet configuration and fill in the API key.
Request your API key by sending YOUR DOMAIN name e.g. http://yourdomain.com (WITHOUT the www) : go to http://www.wiqet.com/index.php?lang=english&pageid=165
Once this done, click on Add Wiqet from left sidebar on Wiqet options.
- Please enter the wiqet name (used for our internal processing) followed by uploading images from Wiqet flash.
- Once images will uploaded, you will be directed to wiqet list page.
- You can edit/delete present wiqet by clicking on edit/delete link.
- To insert this wiqet in a post , please move to posts page.
- Add/edit post page shows a Wiqet link next to media. Click on it and you will be shown list of all Wiqets added.
- Click on "Add to post" link and that wiqet will be added to the editor.
- Every wiqet will have unique "id" based on which we have generated flash code for it.
- You can view this Wiqet on front section of word press blog in the respective post.