We discontinued support for this plugin. You can however buy support for the Wiqet application.
Wiqet is the easy to use multimedia tool to personalize your website. Make photo slideshows with voice or music, upload your video or make one directly with your webcam.
* upload photos (and edit them in/outzoom, rotate)
* add voice comment (via your own microphone)
* upload all type of videos
* upload music files
* make webcam videos
Request your API key now via http://www.wiqet.com/index.php?lang=english&pageid=165 together with your domainname e.g. http://xxx.xxx (without the wwww).
All Wiqets are viewed in the fancy Wiqet player. Because this is a Flash tool you can determine the size of the Player in your post.
To use this Wiqet tool you don’t need extra software. If you are a small or medium blog/website you can use the Wiqet, inclusief hosting facalities, for FREE. If you want the Wiqet Player to be in your look & feel you can contact us.
If you want to find out how Wiqet works you can install Wiqet or go to our website (www.wiqet.com) and make a demo Wiqet yourself.
Look and feel
Wiqets are free but you can order a custom player in your own look and feel and size.
We only want our small Q logo in the corner.
Our standard price for your own look and feel is a one time fee of $200,- dollars.
The restrictions are:
– Small Q logo in the corner
– Color changes
– Button changes
– Corner changes
– Size of the player (aspect ratio)
Please contact us by filling in the contact form and requesting custom player (sales).
You can also request a quote for a totally custom player here.
If you are installing this plugin for the first time:
- Please unpack Wiqet plugin and upload the folder to the wp-content/plugins folder on your blog.
- Please do login in admin section and click on the Plugin on left bar menu and activate Wiqet plugin
- After activation the Wiqet plugin be listed with own menus on left bar.
Click on Wiqet configuration and fill in the API key.
Request your API key by sending YOUR DOMAIN name e.g. http://yourdomain.com (WITHOUT the www) : go to http://www.wiqet.com/index.php?lang=english&pageid=165
Once this done, click on Add Wiqet from left sidebar on Wiqet options.
- Please enter the wiqet name (used for our internal processing) followed by uploading images from Wiqet flash.
- Once images will uploaded, you will be directed to wiqet list page.
- You can edit/delete present wiqet by clicking on edit/delete link.
- To insert this wiqet in a post , please move to posts page.
- Add/edit post page shows a Wiqet link next to media. Click on it and you will be shown list of all Wiqets added.
- Click on “Add to post” link and that wiqet will be added to the editor.
- Every wiqet will have unique “id” based on which we have generated flash code for it.
- You can view this Wiqet on front section of word press blog in the respective post.
No FAQ yet. Sorry.
For the lates FAQs please visit our knowledgebase questions area: http://kb.wiqet.com/kb
You can also mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contributors & Developers
“Wiqet Photo / Video and Voice player” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
Changed installation instructions.
Replaced sentences with correct versions
Added a full screen option to Wiqet
Fixed Wiqet thumbnails
Fixed Wiqet video / Webcam
New english flash files exept video. Smaller footprint. Working API key.
Updated for use with global Wiqet. Added new thumbnails mobile wiqet player. Using external flash.
Updated with API Key website links
Updated logo’s. Added direct links.
Video flash file update. Fixed double request.
Added domainname to request api key.
Small error in edit wiqet page
Fixed wiqet_options bug when configuration not yet done and wiqet flash file location
Added video Wiqet capability
Added list of Wiqets to manage
Initial release tested.