With WimTVPro you can extend WordPress with a powerful plugin that allows you to organize, store, publish and stream video in posts, pages or widgets to any location within your website/blog.
Storage and bandwidth used for the video is provided by WimTV, the innovative platform for live and on demand video streaming. To use the plugin, you must have a Web TV account on WimTV. Registration is free of charge. You can easily sign up directly from the plugin.
WimTVPro allows its users to:
- upload new videos, describe and publish
- for each video published, set of access conditions (free, creative commons, pay per view)
- set a price for the visualisation of your video content. Just connect your Web TV to your PayPal account
- given a list of videos, publish those of choice on your website
- insert videos anywhere on the page (e.g. in posts, pages or widgets)
- choose the skin and the size of the video player
- set your privacy to make videos available to everyone or only to certain users
- create a new video playlist and insert into the pages and posts of the site
- create live streaming events to be published on the pages of your site
- recording video of live events that have been already broadcasted
- change with drag-and-drop the order of presentation of videos on a web page
- control and monitor access analytics for your content
- embed your live and on demand videos on any site
- synchronize videos with your WimTV account
- create a video channel on WimTV, becoming part of the community
The plugin is integrated into the menu and is divided in section, to always have an ordered control of content.
For more details about WimTVPro’s functionalities visit: http://wimtvpro.tv/functionalities.html
For product support and general information:
Riccardo Chiariglione email@example.com
Visit the plugin’s website
- Upload “WimTVPro” to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Please check that your php server has the “php_curl” extension properly installed.
That’s it! Enjoy your WimTVPro plugin.
Check the Wimlabs support site
Contributors & Developers
“WimTVPro” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Fixed problem with url of images and script jquery
- Fixed bug Synchronize
- Fixed url jquery
- Create PlayList video Streaming
- Fixed event live
- Fixed bug live and add Report User
- Added Preview for all videos, Added the possibility to choose if this plugin is use for test/developer or not in the configuration plugin.
- Fixed problem create table
- Fixed Fatal error
- Page and Videos can be reserved
- Added video privacy in all page and use shortcode for videos
- Fixed bug puload video, Version Final
- Version with Wimlive and Report
- Added important feature and added search MyMedia
- Video Play in streaming
- Fixed Bug Video
- Version Stable
- Restyling code and graphic
- Bugfix, Search, Overall speedup
- Re-activated Programmings features
- Minor fixes in live and pay sections. Support for 4.0
- Version bump
- Skins in player bugfix
- Custom thumbnails
- Bugfix and schedules disabled until next enhanced release
- New version of program scheduling functionality
- Minor fix for PHP 5.5 and later. Updated to jwplayer7. French translation upodated
- Minor fix for change in video transcoding error code from API
- Sync to novel platform APIs.
- Minor fixes
- Bugfix for live events scheduling at wrong times when OS of client PC was English locale. Skin and custom logo. Double click. Playlist Width and Height.
- Bugfix for American OS. Playlist on mobile. Double click.
- Fix for PHP notice message change in recent wp versions, unexpected ouput characters, headers already sent and login issues.
- Fix disappearing shortcode on latest WP 4.5.2 release
- Analytics API endpoints fix
- New version redesigned to communicate with the new wimtv platform