Widget for Zen plugin allows you to add widget on the sidebar, that will display
preview of the last post published on your Zen blog.
To configure plugin please check “Settings/Widget for Zen” page in your admin console.
If you like the plugin please give five start for it.
- Install plugin as any other using your admin console. “Plugins / Add New”.
- Activate plugin in Plugins Menu.
- Configure plugins (Settings / Widget for Zen)
- Place widget on your sidebar and enjoy!
Why I need this plugin?
If you have a Zen Channel and want to increase number of readers
and subscribers of the channel you will find this plugin really useful.
It will create a preview of you Zen Posts and only one click will be needed to read your Zen posts.
It’s a most usable way to engage more readers to your channel.
Where I can see how plugin works?
You can check my site. Links on left sidebar generated by the plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Widget for Zen” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Widget for Zen” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Widget for Zen” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Updated naming according to rename Yandex Zen into Zen.
- Updated after platform URL changes (zen.yandex.ru → dzen.ru)
- Fixed: plugin failed to detect zen url (server side changes)
- Added updated Yandex.Zen logo
- PHP 5.3 compatible!
- Fixed display of zen without post-image
- Updated according to Yandex.Zen changes
- Removed unnecessary library (simple_html_dom).
- Missed translations fixed
- Fixed issue when plugin failed to get data from Yandex.Zen
- Fixed cache issue
- Add new type of Yandex.Zen logo
- Added ability to choose style of Yandex.Zen logo
- Prepare for translations
- Releasing my awesome plugin