- Download the widget-display-options.zip file
- Extract the zip file so that you have a folder called "widget-display-options"
- Upload the "widget-display-options" folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
- Configure your settings in the Settings > Widget Display Options panel
- Visit the widgets page under Appearance > Widgets and you should find the extra input fields at the bottom of any active widgets.
To Uninstall Widget Display Options
- Deactivate Widget Display Options through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- Click the "delete" link to delete the Widget Display Options plugin. This will remove all of the Widget Display Options files from your plugins directory.