With the WICE Contact for WordPress you can build a contact form. Just put the simple tag [contact] in your article and the contact form is shown on your blog.
Th Plugin will send the data to from your WordPress-Blog to the WICE CRM-Groupware. The WICE CRM-Groupware is a web-based solution for customer relationship management. The WICE CRM-Groupware automatically adds the new address and contactperson and starts a new ticket for further contact management.
- Upload the directory ‘hs_wice_contact’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to newly entry ‘WICE Contact’ in the ‘Admin’ menu in WordPress
- Build your contact form
- Put the tag [contact] in a new article
- Where can I get informations about the WICE CRM-Groupware and the plugin?
See our website under http://wice.de or visit our blog under http://blog.wice.de
You can find the complete documentation of the WICE Contact for WordPress plugin under
- What else do I need to run the plugin?
You need a contract with WICE CRM-Groupware and the plugin WICE Contact running in your system.
You have to define a contact form in the plugin WICE Contact.
Contributors & Developers
“WICE Contact for WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
Contactforms without companyname are now possible.
- First public release