- IMPORTANT: WHMCS Bridge "Free" version now defaults to "five" as the template. The "portal" is still an option, please note that there are incompatibilities with the domain checker on WHMCS 6 when using "portal".
- Fixed WHMCS SSL certificate management issue (client area).
- First release of WHMCS 6 compatibility - code enhancements for PRO version.
- Please read https://i-plugins.com/whmcs-bridge/announcements/35/WHMCS-Bridge---Notes-on-WHMCS-6.html/
- Fixed sidebar widget issue.
- Fix URL issues.
- JS/CSS parsing fixes.
- Misc bug fixes.
- Fixed headers for CSS and JS scripts parsed through the plugin.
- IP Unblock module compatibility (and similar URL structures - index.php?…)
- Fix for Windows hosts redirect issue (particularly on domain checker)
- Minor bugfixes with parsing
- This version is not guaranteed to work with WHMCS 6 templates, still a work in progress for 6 template support.
- Fixes to avoid simple_html_dom conflicts
- Fixes for file uploads
- Additional support fixes for wbteampro
- Solved PHP Notice issues with headers
- Adjustments to solve issue with "@" symbols in form posts
- Removed session error message, too many false alerts.
- Added support for SEPA checkout gateway (and any other gateway that outputs a PDF directly from checkout).
- Fixed invoice issue where the header/footer would render with the invoice.
- Minor fixes
- Updated calls for SSL based WHMCS URL's with self signed / less secure SSL certificates.
- Cart compatibility enhancements
- Compatibility enhancements for the PRO version.
- Simple HTML DOM version change to address widget / parsing issues.
- Removed WHMCS page title as heading in WP option - buggy.
- Fixed issue with order confirmation page (eg: Stripe) rendering without WordPress layout.
- Fixed invoice email link not showing WordPress layout if not logged in.
- Updated Simple HTML DOM class to latest version.
- Added option in Settings to use WHMCS page titles as headings on WP pages.
- Payment gateway module issue (eg: 2Checkout recurring payments) fixed.
- Fixed accept quote bug.
- Renamed widgets to be more descriptive to their content.
- When the plugin settings are saved, if your Bridge page is not published or is missing, a new one will be created.
- Added recommended section to Help tab for free version only.
- Fixed twitter follow broken image issue for twitter feed.
- Utilised uninstall hook
- Fix for announcements RSS feed
- Admin panel style update.
- Fixed Account Info widget login form bug. Form now works when not logged in.
- Fixed Affiliate link redirect
- Fixed BootWHMCS JS conflict issue.
- Fixed issue with "name" form value on invoice page (payment gateways).
- Fixed issue with auto-redirect to payment gateway.
- Fixed double URL issue with SSL
- Running SSL on the bridge page only now works correctly
- Stripped slashes from parsed input - allowing compatibility with Modules Garden domain orders plugin
- Replaced regex for sidebars (failing to find closing tags)
- Fixed HTTP redirect headers for Apache 2.4+
- Assigned ID of "bridge_iframe" to the iframe page to allow for style adjustments of the WHMCS Bridge IFRAME (#bridge_iframe)
- Updated help URL references in readme
- Set SSL version in http.class.php to stop CURL issues on certain installations
- Changed references from zingiri.com to i-plugins.com
- Fixed one parameter too many in stristr() function in http.class.php
- Updated help
- Avoid re-appending variables to URL that are already in the URL in case of redirect
- Fix issue with contacts not being able to login via the bridge (cookies issue)
- Minor code clean up
- Removed "WHMCS Bottom Page" Widget Area
- Fixed issue with cart/cart.php doubling up
- Verified compatibility with WP 3.7.1
- Verified compatibility with WordPress 3.6
- Verified compatibility with WordPress 3.5.2
- Fixed issue with control panel tabs not displaying properly
- Added more info regarding log page
- New look for control panel
- Improved readme.txt and documentation
- Changed references from zingiri.net to zingiri.com
- Improved debug log
- Fixed pagination issue when viewing domains, invoices, etc
- Fixed issue when working in SSL
- Moved message warnings to bridge settings page
- Fixed issue with tick boxes for loading WHMCS styles and invoice styles being reversed
- Added support for sending customer to invoice on checkout
- Fixed issue with Ideal payment redirecting back to cart instead of to invoice
- Fixed issue with changing payment gateway when viewing invoice resulting in blank page
- Verified compatibility with WP 3.5.1
- Added syntax verification of URL
- Restricted length of debug log to 100 entries
- Fixed issue with login introduced in version 2.1.2
- Updated instructions regarding WHMCS bridge page created
- Create default page with title and permalink WHMCS-bridge instead of WHMCS to avoid possible conflict with WHMCS installation residing in whmcs sub-folder of WordPress website
- Verified compatibility with WordPress 3.5
- Added support for images in WHMCS modules folder
- Added support for Gantry framework
- Added links to documentation and support
- Fixed issue with links when not using WP permalinks (introduced in version 2.1.0)
- Fixed issue with 'type of sync' option displaying 'None' when option 'Copy WHMCS users to WordPress' is selected
- Fixed issue with display of URL in case of an error in CURL calls
- Added more info in debug log
- Fixed issue with removing items from cart
- Fixed issue with some URL's containing & instead of &
- Added new type of option field 'info'
- Fixed issue with captcha not appearing when not using permalinks in WordPress
- Fixed issue with some links not being parsed correctly when not using permalinks in WordPress
- Fixed parsing issue with pretty permalinks and secure site combination
- Store remote PHP session id local session to avoid overwrite in case the session id is not returned
- Fixed issue with payment gateways redirects
- Added support for SSL client area configuration
- Fixed issue with sign on to WHMCS via WP pages
- Verified compatibility with WHMCS 5.1.2
- Detect if WHMCS page is SSL and if so use appropriate URL
- Display notices on WHMCS settings page only
- Verified compatibility with WP 3.4.1
- Improved integration of WHMCS portal template
- Added possibility to choose to integrate invoice style WHMCS style sheet
- Fixed redirect issue occuring in certain cases
- Replaced remote image buy_now.png with local version
- Fixed issue with bridge content appearing on other posts on page
- Added support for pretty permalinks (WHMCS Bridge Pro)
- Added loading of jQuery UI button to support Comparison cart template
- Fixed issue with passing GET array variables in curl calls
- Verified working of Boxes, Cart, Slider, Verticalsteps, Web20cart order templates
- Fixed issues with Ajaxcart, Comparison and Modern order templates
- Fixed issue with remove link in cart not working
- Added link to WHMCS page in control panel
- Added load of WordPress jQuery UI libraries if the WordPress jQuery library is selected
- Default jQuery library set to WordPress
- Removed loading of Zingiri news
- Fixed issue with loading jQuery ui
- Added option to disable the footer
- Fixed issue when a customer tries to supply CC info and they click the "where can i find this" link about the CVV code, it takes them to the wrong link
- Fixed issue with popup window showing email content in v5 Default template not working
- Added redirect to home page when using affiliate links
- Fixed issue with invoices not being formatted correctly (Default template)
- Fixed issue with product group selector not working in vertical steps cart template when not using permalinks
- Updated http class to latest version
- Added additional log info
- Improvided loading performance by only connecting to WHMCS on WordPress pages and widgets where it is displayed
- Aligned version number with WHMCS Bridge Pro
- Fixed issue with OS detection
- Fixed detection of sessions setup
- Perform silent session activation
- Verified compatibility with WordPress 3.3
- Removed use of own session name as it causes side effects on other installations
- Fixed issue with sessions getting lost on certain installations by using own session name
- Fixed issue with Paypal return URL's not being parsed properly
- Fixed issue with affiliate URL's not working correctly
- Added option to select jQuery library to use
- Fixed issues with undefined constants
- Load WordPress jQuery instead of WHMCS
- Fixed issue with double >> breaking the output on some themes
- Fixed issue with formatting of top bar navigation
- Added more hooks to Pro version
- Fixed issue with captcha not showing as well as ajax issues on themes using nest buffers
- Disable footer if Pro version active
- Added a new sidebar navigation widget for logged in clients
- Fixed issue with email popup windows displaying directly WHMCS pages
- Removed WHMCS admin user and password fields from control panel (only necessary for single sign-on in Pro plugin)
- Load simple_html_dom extension only when required
- Fixed issue with drop down menu to change product groups not working in cart template 'Verticalsteps'
- Removed base tag
- Removed duplicate title tag
- Removed meta tags from WHMCS html header
- Renamed function cc_footers to avoid duplicates with other plugins
- Replaced usage of constant DIR (not available in versions below PHP 5.3)
- Fixed issue with 404 errors when trying to login in case WHMCS installed in a subdirectory of the WP site
- Added widget areas at top and bottom of WHMCS page
- Added verification that PHP sessions are properly configured
- Upgraded bridgeHttpRequest class to version v1.09.15
- Changed footer text and set default location to bottom of Page rather than site wide
- Fixed issue with display of Twitter feeds
- Updated Support Us page
- Turned off error reporting
- Added 'WHCMCS Bridge' to warning and error messages
- Forced WHMCS template to 'portal' as this is currently the only one working the standard version
- Aligned version number with WHMCS Bridge Pro
- Updated Support Us page
- Fixed issue with 'Continue Shopping' button in Cart template not working
- Fixed issue with invoice downloads links returning to blank page
- Fixed issue with file downloads not working
- Changed method of logging system messages
- Added support for when WHMCS is in Maintenance Mode, the maintenance message defined in WHMCS is displayed on the WP site.
- Fixed issue when in the shopping cart, the Continue Shopping button does not work.
- Fixed issue with Order Summary not being displayed for certain cart templates.
- Fixed issue with display of knowledge base articles when entering a new support ticket.
- Updated Support Us page and donations link
- Added trailing slash to pretty URL's
- Updated http class to version 0.8
- Removed passing variable 'ccce' to WHMCS cURL call as it's not required
- Fixed issue with registration page redirecting to WHMCS site
- Fixed issue with navigation links at top of page redirecting to WHMCS site
- Use remote logo instead of local one
- Removed superfluous variables from cURL connection strings as they caused some issues on some installations
- Changed name of cookies storage
- Fixed issue with head tag being included twice
- Fixed issue invoice not being displayed at checkout
- Don't load WHMCS invoicestyle.css stylesheet
- Fixed issue with captchas not working when submitting tickets
- Fixed issues with ajax cart templates not working
- Fixed issue with wrong definition of CC_WHMCS_BRIDGE_URL
- Fixed issue with delete of cc_mybb_version option
- Improved handling of cURL connection to WHMCS, avoiding use of cache files
- Disabling the loading of WHMCS styles now only disables the load of the main stylesheet, the cart templates are still being loaded
- Changed handling of redirects within cURL calls
- Split main sidebar widget in 5 separate widgets
- Added option to disable loading the WHMCS jQuery library if the WordPress already uses this library
- Added support for permalinks
- Added option to add custom styles in control panel
- Revamped settings page
- Added option to disable loading the default WHMCS styles (to avoid conflicts with WordPress)
- Added top menu widget
- Added welcome box widget
- Icon (gif) import (embedded as local)
- Fixed issue with checkout button taking you to cart.php
Browse Products & Services
- Removed trailing debugging display
- Added support for SSL (https)
- Fixed issue with ticket submission
- Fixed conflict issue with ccForum plugin
- Fixed parsing issue with xviewticketx
- Auto format WHMCS URL removing trailing slash if necessary
- Added a warning that SSL isn't supported in case the WHMCS URL is a https URL
- Added debugging option, generating a debug log if activated
- Fixed parsing error causing the ordering form not to work
- Fixed 404 error occuring on certain installations
- Verified compatibility with WordPress 3.1
- Added link to rate the plugin on WordPress
- Added SSO license key field in control panel
- Hide password in plugin control panel
- Fixed div break in control panel
- Added Twitter, Facebook and donation links
- Verified compatibility with WordPress v3.0.5
- Fixed issue with page titles being duplicated
- Fixed login redirect issue
- Replaced get_settings (deprecated) by get_option
- Replaced register_sidebar_widget (deprecated) by wp_register_sidebar_widget
- Fixed issue with tests on $_REQUEST variables throwing warnings
- Removed obsolete files
- Fixed issue with install throwing an error
- Corrected plugin description
- Protected cache directory
- Protected plugin directory
- Cleaned up code