Set deposit price to your WooCommerce products and let the costumer pay the rest later.
With this plugin you can set a deposit price to any type of WooCommerce products. You run a local service or hostel? Let your guests pay a deposit at purchase and collect the rest at their arrival. If you sell expensive phisycal products and don’t want to charge your costumer with the total price ask deposit first and collect the rest at delivery.
How it works?
- Just install and activate the plugin,
- No options needed,
- A new Deposit field will show under regular prices field,
- Price you gave here will be displayed on product page, cart page and checkout page,
- If deposit set your customer will be charged only with the deposit price of a product at checkout,
- If you dont want deposit for a product simply leave it blank
What type of products I can use it?
You can use it with any kind of products
* general products,
* variable products,
* bookable pruducts,
* downloadable pruducts,
* virtual pruducts
Is it available in other languages?
The plugin is translatable. You can create translation onto your own language using LocoTranslate or any other translation plugin.
Where is the Deposit field? I can’t find.
By default deposit fild is just under the prie field of your pruduct under general tab. By bookable products, you can often find it at the bottom of the tab.
Contributors & Developers
“Webatta – Deposit price for WooCommerce products” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Webatta – Deposit price for WooCommerce products” has been translated into 2 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Webatta – Deposit price for WooCommerce products” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First version of the plugin
- Just for simple / general products.
- First released version on wordpress.org.
- Any product type is available.
- Balance price added to checkout and cart.
- It shows to your custumer the amount of remainder that should be payed at delivery