Installing is as simple as downloading the file from this site, placing it in your wp-content/plugins directory and activating the plugin. For the more detailed instructions read on.
- Download the Web Ninja Comment Count Fixer ZIP file
- Extract the zipfile and place the PHP file in the wp-content/plugins directory of your WordPress installation
- Go to the administration page of your WordPress installation (normally at http://www.yourblog.com/wp-admin)
- Click on the Plugins tab and search for Web NinjaComment Count Fixer in the list
- Activate the Web NinjaComment Count Fixer plugin
- You can now find an Web Ninja CCF page under Options to set the options of the plug-in
- You can click the "Check & Fix Comment Counts Now" button to check the database manually and fix any counts it sees that are wrong.
- Check the "Timer Enabled" box and set your "Timer Interval" if you want to have the plugin check it automatically based on your timer interval.