Installing is as simple as downloading the file from this site, placing it in your wp-content/plugins directory and activating the plugin. For the more detailed instructions read on.
- Download the Web Ninja Auto Tagging System ZIP file
- Extract the zipfile and place the PHP file in the wp-content/plugins directory of your WordPress installation
- Go to the administration page of your WordPress installation (normally at http://www.yourblog.com/wp-admin)
- Click on the Plugins tab and search for Web Ninja Auto Tagging System in the list
- Activate the Web Ninja Auto Tag System plugin
- You can now find an Web Ninja ATS page under Options to set the options of the plug-in
- It works out of the box as soon as it is activated but you can change any settings you like