To install the widget on your site, do the following:
- In your WordPress Dashboard go to Plugins > Add New
- Search for "Weather Widget by Calcatraz"
- Click 'Install Now'
- Click 'Activate Plugin'
- Go to Appearance > Widgets
- Drag the 'Weather Widget by Calcatraz' box into the sidebar area
- Click on the 'Weather Widget By Calcatraz' to expand the options
- Fill out the required information (you can the API key for free at http://developer.worldweatheronline.com/)
- Click 'Save'
That's it, the weather widget should now show up in your sidebar