Integrate an amazing search widget to your widget’s sidebar! Use the widget’s built-in autocomplete capability to allow your users to search your site quickly and easily.
- Built-in Autocomplete shows results while the user types
- Choose your own default value string
- Graphically attractive, easily customizable, various styles are available
- Very simple to setup
- Works with both “ltr” and “rtl” languages and themes
If upgrading, be sure to backup your database first
Follow me on twitter to be updated on new versions and releases
Visit my website for more information about the plugin (written in hebrew)
- How do I cancel the animation?
Go to Appearance -> widgets and click on WD SearchForm. Uncheck Animate? checkbox.
- Where can i update the settings? / I can’t find the plugin settings
In order to update the settings of the widget, you’ll need to login to your wordpress admin panel and navigate to Appearance -> Widgets then choose WD SearchForm and drag it to the sidebar that you want to use it on.
- What about foo bar?
That’s a hard one, i’ll have to get back to you on that.
- Fixed some CSS issues
- Added auto select
- Pressing the enter key automatically redirects you to the first selected option
- Fixed theme compatibility issues
- Fixed CSS issue
- Added autocomplete capability
- Added 6 new icons to choose from
- Improved theme support
- Improved overall graphics
- Improved formatting
- Added Hebrew translation
- Fixed formatting and visual appearance of the plugin in the admin panel
- Initial plugin release