WC Search Orders By Product does exactly what it says – This WooCommerce extension automatically adds product search, product type and product category filter dropdown in WooCommerce Orders screen. You can find orders by typing just a few characters of your product name. As you start typing in the search input, you will see instant results popping up inside the dropdown menu. The auto listing of the matching products with same characters inside the dropdown will help you in typo tolerance or if you misspell the product name.
Search woocommerce orders:
- By product name
- By product type
- By product category
If you enjoyed this plugin then please put a review, that will encourage me to bring some more …
- WooCommerce 3.0 or later
- Upload ‘wc-Search-orders-by-product’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Admin area -> WPHEKA -> WC Search Orders By Product Settings
- Go to Admin area -> WooCommerce -> Orders
How It Works?
Contributors & Developers
“WC Search Orders By Product” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.9 – 2022-10-21
- Fix – woocommerce trashed orders visibility.
1.8 – 2022-05-25
- Enhancement – WordPress version 6.0 compatibility added.
1.7 – 2022-05-24
- Fix – Trying to access array offset on value of type bool on plugin settings page.
1.6 – 2021-08-13
- Enhancement – WooCommerce version 5.5.2 compatibility added.
- Enhancement – WordPress version 5.8 compatibility added.
1.5 – 2020-08-20
- Enhancement – WooCommerce version 4.0 compatibility added.
- Enhancement – Search functionality updated.
- Enhancement – Deactivation feedback form updated.
1.4 – 2020-04-20
- Enhancement – Deactivation feedback form added.
1.3 – 2020-03-15
- Fix – Plugin structure updated.
1.2 – 2019-11-19
- Fix – WooCommerce Version 3.8.0 compatibility added.
- Dependency fixes
- Search orders by product category functionality added.
- Initial release