The Integration of ready2order with WooCommerce lets you link information about the products and their stock levels between WooCommerce and ready2order. You can set up the plugin to either sync the information in batches or in realtime. Here is some examples of what the plugin allows you to do:
Create ready2order products from WooCommerce products.
Create WooCommerce products from ready2order products.
Realtime update selected data on products in ready2order from changes in WooCommerce.
Realtime update selected data on products in WooCommerce from changes in ready2order.
Synchronize stock levels between WooCommerce and ready2order.
Optionally create WooCommerce orders based on purchases made in ready2order.
Have a look in our knowledgebase or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you do have questionss
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Integration of ready2order with WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
* Verified to work with WooCommerce 6.6
* New: Added option to optionally sync catogories
* New: Added option to optionally sync products with different statuses
* New: Added option to sync SKUs
* Fix: Unable to remove admin notices
* Verified to work with WordPress 6.0 and WooCommerce 6.5
* New: Added WPML/Polylang support to product exports to ready2order
* New: Added option to sync only default product group
* New: Added option to optionally sync categories over to ready2order
* New: Added option to skip syncing specific WooCommerce products
* Fix: Product group with too long of a description throws error
* Fix: Unable to remove products from the action scheduler when syncing to ready2order
* Fix: Errors when product group has been deleted in ready2order
* Fix: Errors when product has been deleted in ready2order
* Verified to work with WooCommerce 6.2
* Fix: Categories sometimes not syncing
* Added support for new ready2order login flow
* Verified to work with WordPress 5.9
* Fix: Removed ready2order disconnect button
* Verified to work with WooCommerce 6.1
* Fix: Product groups are not picked up as categories in WooCommerce
* Verified to work with WooCommerce 5.9
* Product now out of beta
* New: Added option for syncing variable products
* Verified to work with WooCommerce 5.8
* Fix: Rewrite of the change stocklevel from order function that was not working in all cases.
* Beta period prolonged to end of November
* Verified to work with WooCommerce 5.7
* Fix: Faulty call to notice-function caused a Critical error in rare cases.
* Verified to work with WordPress 5.8 and WooCommerce 5.5
* New: Stocklevel can now be set from the Export products menu.
* Fix: A fatal error was thrown if not connected when selecting the “Export products” menu.
* Fix: Then plugin did throw a fatal error in some PHP versions.
* Fix: Manual import failed if ready2order had a large ()>2500) number of products.
* New: Added beta-message
* Fix: The import failed to import all products when having a large number of products in the POS
* Fix: The API-connection with ready2order does in some cases crash and causes a fatal error.
* Initial release on WordPress