This plugin is an integration of Pratkabg Shipping API to WooCommerce. When we install and activate this plugin, this will add two new Pratkabg shipping methods to WooCommerce. When we enable these newly added shipping methods in any shipping zone this will show enabled methods on the checkout page to allow customers to select from any of the enabled methods. The cost of shipping calculates automatically using Pratkabg API according to the total order weight and source and recipient destinations.
- Upload the plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Now we need to configure the plugin from Pratkabg Shipping Tab in WooCommerce Setting page. Here we have to set Pratkabg Username, Password and Sender details and also have to select API Mode.
- Now we have to create a new shipping zone or we can use the existing if we have from Shipping Tab in the WooCommerce Settings page. Here we have to add and enable Econt Shipping and Evropat Shipping newly created Pratkabg Shipping methods with this plugin.
What about Pratkabg Shipping for WooCommerce?
This is a Pratkabg shipping API Integration plugin for WooCommerce.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Pratkabg Shipping for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Pratkabg Shipping for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Supports Pratkabg Econt and Evropat cost calculations and Package creation.