This WooCommerce extention allows PAXUM payments by adding ‘PAXUM’ payment option in checkout. PAXUM is a Canadian origined leading company in online payment and online banking, and suitable for receiving international payment at low transaction cost in USD securely.
Acceptable payment type
- Instant payment (yes)
- subscription (no)
Conditions and notes
- httpS required.
- You need to set WooCommerce currency to ‘USD’, otherwise PAXUM will return an error.
- This plugin provides ‘Instant Payment’ only, though PAXUM offers ‘Subscription’ and ‘Donation’ for payment type.
- Total order amount is sent to PAXUM even when an order consists of multiple items.
- You need to register a PAXUM Business Account that passed KYC (Know Your Customer) process by PAXUM.
- PAXUM Personal Account may NOT work -> not confirmed yet.
- Japanese 日本語
- IPN listener equiped (turn IPN ON in PAXUM setting)
- Order status is automatically updated from ‘Pending Payment’ to ‘Payment Completed’ when IPN received
- IPN is recorded in plugin log folder for 30 days, by ‘log rotation’ logic
- Refund button in order view is enabled when Shared Secret is registered (PAXUM API for Refund)
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Gateway for PAXUM on WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- PAXUM’s internal transaction id is associated with WC order
- Added ‘1-click refund’ function by introducing API call function
- First release version (alpha release)