With this plugin you can download your sales ads from various NettiX services like Nettiauto, Nettivene, Nettimoto, Nettikaravaani, and Nettikone to be added as external products to WooCommerce.
Plugin creates automatically product categories for each service so created external products can be listed by NettiX service.
Plugin also adds product tags for sales location and vehicle make so those can also be used when listing products to website.
To use this plugin you need to be customer of NettiX and get needed API credentials from them to list ads YOU have added to NettiX services.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/wc-integration-to-nettixdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Navigate to WooCommerce -> Settings -> Integration -> Integration to NettiX
- Add Client ID, Client Secret, and User IDs given by NettiX to their correct fields.
- Tick checkboxes of those services where you have ads in NettiX
- Click Save Changes button
- Wait for plugin to download ads from NettiX and convert them to external products in WooCommerce
Plugin is scheduled to fetch new ads and update existing ads once per hour. Initial download may take several launches (i.e. take several hours) especially if ads have many multiple images. Usually the products are added on the first run but downloading images to them may take several runs. So be patient.
Contributors & Developers
“Integration to NettiX for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Ability to add location (town/city) to short description
- Labels to fields in product short description
- Minor bug fixes
- Location (town/city) is added as tag to product
- Population of short description can be managed from integration settings
- Maker name is added as product category and attached to product
- In Nettikaravaani interface, vehicle type is added as tag to product
- In Nettivene interface, boat type and boat sub-type are added as tag to product
- Tested to work with WooCommerce 8.6
- Fix to bug in connection testing. Bug resulted 403 forbidden error in some cases.
- To fix wp.org deployment package to contain all files
- Added Nettikaravaani and Nettikone as possible sources for ads
- Tested to work with WooCommerce 8.5
- Tested to work with WordPress 6.4 and WooCommerce 8.3
- Tested to work with WooCommerce 8.2
- More logging added to fetching ads and ad images
- Tested to work with WordPress 6.3 and WooCommerce 8.0
- Tested to work with WordPress 6.2 and WooCommerce 7.5
- Implemented test connection feature to also test fetching ads
- Added ability to test correctness of credentials to NettiX API
- Plugin tested to work with WooCommerce 7.4
- Fixed how plugin activation fails in case WooCommerce is not installed/activated
- Plugin tested to work with WordPress 6.1 and WooCommerce 7.1
- Initial production version