Crypto currency payment plugin for WordPress WooCommerce, you can receive crypto currencies for your products and services as alternative e.g. Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ripple. Cointopay receives the currencies into your account on Cointopay.com. Optional: we payout to bank in 50 global fiat currencies worldwide e.g. to EUR or USD without volatility risk for you.
There are three prerequisites to get started:
1. Please create an account on Cointopay.com, note down MerchantID and SecurityCode. Here is a complete list https://tinyurl.com/ujfk7qy
2. Install the Curl PHP Extension on your server
3. Install JSON Encode on your server
We are an international crypto currency payment processor, meaning that we accept payments from your customers and make the funds available to you (incl. in form of fiat currency like euro). The direct integration with WordPress Woocommerce provides you with a seamless payment experience while underlying dealing with diverse and complex blockchain technologies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Neo, Dash, Ripple and many more. P.S. If you want your own crypto currency to become available in this plugin, we can provide that for you as well, Cointopay has been a technological payment incubator since 2014!
FOR DEVELOPERS AND SALES REPS
PLEASE NOTE OUR AFFILIATE PROGRAM, YOU RECEIVE 0.5% OF ALL YOUR REFERRALS!
Create an account on Cointopay.com and send your prospects the following link: https://cointopay.com/?r=[yourmerchantid], you will receive mails when payments come into your account.
- Install zip file using WordPress built-in Add New Plugin installer (https://github.com/Cointopay/Wordpress-WooCommerce/blob/master/wc-cointopay.zip)
- Go to your WooCommerce Settings, and click the Checkout tab, find C2P/Cointopay.
- In settings “MerchantID” <- set your Cointopay ID.
- In settings “AltCoinID”, this can also be found in the Account section of Cointopay.com. Default 1 for bitcoin, 2 litecoin etc..
- In settings “SecurityCode” <- set your Cointopay Security code (no API key required)
- Save changes
WordPress 3.8.1 –> 6.1.1
WooCommerce 2.1.9 –> 7.2.2
Please note that the default checkout currency is Bitcoin, the customer can pay via other currencies as well by clicking the currency icon. Enable other currencies on Cointopay.com by going to Account > Wallet preferences and selecting multiple currencies e.g. Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ripple etc.
We set a paid, on hold and cancelled, a partial payment stays on hold in WooCommerce. You will receive the partial payment in your account on Cointopay.com. Payment notifications via IPN messaging.
If you have any questions, please send them to email@example.com, we do appreciate a mail when you are going live so we can monitor your go-live as well.
Thank you for being our customer, we look forward to working together.
Contributors & Developers
“Accept Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Monero and many more crypto with Cointopay.com” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors