This plugin is to be used with the WordPress Advanced Ticket System. It is a sidebar widget that allows the user to jump to a specific ticket by entering the ticket ID number.
It is recommended that the user select the ‘Numbered (ex : 1)’ option under ‘Ticket numerotation’ in Wats Options when using the WATS plugin, so that the IDs shown on the site match the ID you need to put into the widget form.
- Upload the
wats-ticket-idfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add the widget to your sidebar using the ‘Widgets’ menu in WordPress. Optionally, customise the title of the widget.
- The ID doesn’t work even though the ticket exists?
Check that you are using the ‘Numbered (ex : 1)’ option under ‘Ticket numerotation’ in Wats Options, not the ‘Dated (ex : 090601-00001)’ option. This plugin is designed to be used when using the ‘Numbered’ system.
- How do I change the widget title?
Go to the ‘Appearance’ -> ‘Widgets’ menu in WordPress admin, then click the arrow on the right hand side of the widget title to reveal the options pane.
- How do I customise the widget appearance?
CSS IDs have been added to each part of the widget, allowing for easy customisation in your stylesheet. These are:
- The form is in a div with the id #ticketID
- The form has the id #ticketIDform
- The error message is in a div with the id #ticketIDerror
Contributors & Developers
“Wats Ticket ID Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial release.