This plugin is to be used with the WordPress Advanced Ticket System. It is a sidebar widget that allows the user to jump to a specific ticket by entering the ticket ID number.
It is recommended that the user select the ‘Numbered (ex : 1)’ option under ‘Ticket numerotation’ in Wats Options when using the WATS plugin, so that the IDs shown on the site match the ID you need to put into the widget form.
- The ID doesn’t work even though the ticket exists?
Check that you are using the ‘Numbered (ex : 1)’ option under ‘Ticket numerotation’ in Wats Options, not the ‘Dated (ex : 090601-00001)’ option. This plugin is designed to be used when using the ‘Numbered’ system.
- How do I change the widget title?
Go to the ‘Appearance’ -> ‘Widgets’ menu in WordPress admin, then click the arrow on the right hand side of the widget title to reveal the options pane.
- How do I customise the widget appearance?
CSS IDs have been added to each part of the widget, allowing for easy customisation in your stylesheet. These are:
- The form is in a div with the id #ticketID
- The form has the id #ticketIDform
- The error message is in a div with the id #ticketIDerror
- Initial release.