Posts any updates to your plurk account using the Plurk API. This plugin is inspired by the Twitter Updater plugin. Any comment and/or suggestion will be appreciated.
- Upload wa_plurk folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Tools, Plurk Updater to set your Plurk account and other choices then that’s it.
- Do I need a Plurk Account
Yes, you need an account for where it will be posted
Contributors & Developers
“Wa Plurk Updater Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- updated a few codes that might have a problem on posting on plurk.
- Added an option to removed saved plurk account from the option.
- Added a notice if the plurk account is valid.