This plugin may not work on all php installations. Specifically, there are some access needs that may be locked down on your webserver.
- Your webserver must be able to exec(vim) through php
- If you want to use remote files, your webserver must be able to open the files through http using file()
To Do List
- Add the ability to use vim's options, such as using css, using html, etc...
- Add the ability to use WYSIWYG editor for posts, including file selection box for local files.
v.0.4.0 Bug fixes and new features
- Fixed problem with files not being found not displaying an error
- Fixed vim command, was missing last quit
- Added vci_html_use_css parameter and option
- Added vim classes to style.css
- Refactoring of vci_color(), created new methods to decrease the main method size
- Added vci_link for a default value
- Added more vim options to the vim command to help performance
- Added functions.php to include additional functions not directly related to vci
- Moved temporary directory to the system temp dir to ease installation - no longer need to chmod a directory
- Attempt auto-detect of vim path using exec('which vim')
- Added admin css, moved css files to css directory
- Added management page for cache management
- Added ability to clear single files from the cache
- Changed to scroll horizontally by default if code is too wide
v.0.3.2 First Public Version
Copyright 2008 Zachary Fox (email : firstname.lastname@example.org)
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA