VideoWhisper Live Streaming plugin allows site users and admins to broadcast live streaming channels.
- live video channels (custom post type)
- channel setup and management page in frontend
- channel listings with live AJAX updates
- web broadcast with codec and quality settings (H264, Speex)
- iOS transcoding support for iPhone, iPad playback
- automated detection of iOS
- usage permissions by role, email, id, name
- limit broadcasting and watch time per channel
- premium channels (unlimited levels)
- channel stats (broadcast/watch time, last activity)
- P2P groups support for better, faster video streaming and lower rtmp server bandwidth usage
- external broadcaster/player support with special RTMP side (Wirecast, Flash Media Live Encoder, Open Broadcaster Software, iOS GoCoder app)
- generate snapshots for external streams with special RTMP side
- video archive support with Video Share VOD WordPress Plugin
- paid channel support with myCRED integration (owner sets price)
- channel access list (owner sets list of user roles, logins, emails)
- custom floating logo, ads
For more details see the WordPress Live Video Streaming Plugin Homepage ...
Use this software for setting up features like on Twitch TV, Justin TV, UStream tv, Mogulus, LiveStream, Stickam, Blog tv, Live yahoo or their clones and alternatives.
Includes a widget that can display online broadcasters and their show names.
Live Site and Showcase
- Membership Ready with Role Permissions: Can be used with membership/subscription plugins to setup paid membership types.
- Pay Per View Ready with Custom Post Type: Can be used with access control / sell content plugins to setup paid access to live broadcasts.
- Custom ads right in text chat box, for increased conversion
If BuddyPress is installed this will add a Live Stream tab to the group where users can watch live video and chat realtime. Admins can broadcast anytime from Admin > Live Streaming.
This plugin has requirements beyond regular WordPress hosting specifications: a RTMP host is needed for persistent connections to manage live interactions and streaming. More details about this, including solutions are provided on the Installation section pages.