A simple plugin that shows the following stats from your VestaCP account:
- Disk Usage
- Bandwidth Usage
- Database Usage
- Web Domain Usage
- Mail Account Usage
To generate an API key, first login to the server as root and run the command:
Use the automatic installer via WordPress or download the plugin and:
- Upload the plugin files to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- View the Dashboard to configure the settings.
Contributors & Developers
“VestaCP/myVesta Dashboard Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Version bump + fixes
- Database variable was incorrect. Switched to ‘U_DATABASES’ instead.
- Option to Verify SSL. This was enabled by default, but a lot of VestaCP servers come with self-signed certificates.
- Fix. WP options set even if Vesta information was wrong.
- Initial release.