- Suppress plugins wp-touch because its not needed (number of purges divided
- by two with wp-touch, silly me)
- Add purge order when post status is modified.
- test existence of main object to avoid fatal error.
- Varnish configuration is now sitewide.
- refactor a bit the admin page (only shown to network admin)
- by default purge page and comment navigation
- Tidy up a bit, unused methods in main plugin object. this object has no method for purging anymore. Call to purge all blog in admin section didn t work.
- Corrected a bug in js that prevented servers to be configured via admin section thanks ovidiubica.
- correct regression after renaming : default parameters where incorrectly set
- rename classes, files and options to avoid conflicts with WP-Varnish,
- plugins name is now varnish-purger
- refactorisation of core for extensions
- added hook for tricky purges like wp-touch.
- only super admin has access to admin menu
- support for :
- All main wordpress action are supported :
- post edition (purge post, home, archives, categories, tags, all pages if
widget recent posts)
- comment edition (purge post page, all pages if widget recent comments)
- theme option changes
- theme change
- add/remove sidebar widget
- background change
- header change
All changelog before the fork have been removed for clarity's sake.