Make WP All Export even more powerful with this utility pack. The initial release includes the often requested WP-CLI support.
Amplify the speed of your WP All Export jobs by running them with WP-CLI.
- Run WP All Export jobs via WP-CLI
- Works with both WP All Export free and WP All Export Pro plugins
- Resume incomplete exports without the need to start them again from the beginning
- Maximize the speed of your WP All Export jobs by running them via the command line
- The initial release includes only WP All Export WP-CLI support, but we’re already building additional functionality for future releases.
- Have a feature in mind? Let us know under the Support tab and we’ll see what we can do.
What version of WP All Export do I need to use this?
The Utility Pack is made to support both free and Pro versions of WP All Export unless otherwise specified for a specific feature.
How do I run a WP All Export job with WP-CLI?
Load your installation for WP-CLI as usual and run the command
wp utility-all-export run <export-id>
<export-id>is the export you want to run. Such as
wp utility-all-export run 1
Additional command options can be found with
wp help utility-all-exportwithin WP-CLI.
Contributors & Developers
“Utility Pack for WP All Export” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Utility Pack for WP All Export” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- improvement: set records per iteration to 100000 while running via WP-CLI
- initial release