- Translations re-scanned
- “Apostrophe in site name” fix.
3.7.13 - 3.7.19
- Translations updated: French, Hebrew
* Minor CSS compatibility fixes
* Translation fixes
* Changed placeholders for logged in users
- DB revision bumped to fix the problem for upgrades.
- Fix: feedback category tabs did not show if 3.7.10 was the first version installed.
- Czech language added.
- Hebrew language added.
- Deutsch localisation updated.
- XSS vulnerabilities fixed.
- Added "Name" field to the form.
- Bug fixed: feedback editor page did not open without Pro installed.
- Mobile detection bugfix
- Improved compatibility for feedback editor.
- Bug fixed that disabled embedded Usernoise if "disable on mobiles" was enabled.
- Removed the padding left at feedback tabs when icons are disabled
- RTL-related CSS fixes
- Mobile detection using Mobile Detect library by Serban Ghita
- An option to allow direct publishing.
- Warning fixed.
- CSS fixes.
- de_DE translation fix.
- Added an option to disable Feedback button and form icons for sake of Bootstrap compatibility.
- Minor CSS fixes.
- Editable field placeholders.
- Updated .po files.
- Turkish language.
- Just use <a href="#usernoise">link<a> to open Usernoise from anywhere.
- Deutsch translation fixed.
- Russian localization fixed.
- Improved on-page mode.
- Icon on a feedback button added
- More reliable database upgrade mechanism.
- Font Awesome instead of images for icons.
- jQuery 1.9 compatibility fixed.
- jQuery 1.9 compatible
- Minor CSS and validation fixes.
- Greek translation added, thanks to (Artemis Kasomoulis)[http://www.kasomoulis.com/]
- Swedish translation updated.
- Fake release to fix Usernoise auto-updates.
- Fixed a compatibility issue with NextGEN gallery.
- Reverted back to admin-ajax.php entry point due to numerous compatibility issues.
- Added permission management code to activation hook.
- Fake release to fix WordPress.org plugin page.
- On-page forms added.
- Lithuanian translation updated.
- Tamil translation added, thanks to Bagerathan Sivarajah.
- Arabic translation added, thanks to Ahmad Mohammad.
- Romanian translation added, thanks to Alexis Selăgianu.
- German translation updated.
- A bug fixed that prevented Tahoma-based style to be shown.
- Helvetica as a default window font.
- Call-time pass-by-reference's removed for better PHP 5.4. compatibility.
- Returned back a "Font" setting removed by accident.
- Fixed a bug with "ok" button at the thankyou screen.
- Persian language added - thanks to Morteza Nazari
- "Submit" button font size increased
- Updated Lithuanian translation
- Comment bug fixed
- Lithuanian translation added, thanks to Justinas Jakūnas
- A fix for installations with custom url(s).
- Redirection from feedback items at admin improved.
- A fix for "Enable / Disable" usernoise option.
- Russian translation updated, .pot file updated.
- Better compatibility with IE8 when the button is placed at the left or at the right
- iFrame instead of inline div design should dramatically increase compatibility and make it
- Redirect back to feedback list when an item is saved.
- Updated Russian localization.
- .pot file updated
- Added Polish translation, thanks to Konrad Sztumski
- CSS compatibility fix for Avisio theme
- Workaround for Windows hosting problem
- Better info about Pro without throwing to the third party site.
- Upgrade ad only shown on Usernoise pages.
- 'Usernoise is disabled' notice removed for non-admin users at admin area.
- Broken theme detector added.
- Updated to latest Plugin Options Framework and HTML Helpers libraries.
- Bulgarian translation updated, thanks to Димитър Митев
- Broken Turkish translation removed
- Typo in "Your feedback has been sent" fixed
- Admin notices removed
- Plugin options framework updated
- Final cleanup before Pro version release
- CSS compatibility with PressWork
- Added Bulgarian translation, thanks to Димитър Митев.
- Added Hungarian translation, thanks to Bálint.
- Added Norwegian translation, thanks to Arnfinn Anda.
- Updated .po files - dear translator, please update your translations.
- Settings page totally rewritten using Plugin Options Framework.
- HTML Helpers updated to latest version.
- Chineze localization added, thanks to Song Zou
- Theme compatibility imporoved: Usernoise is loaded in header by default, but an option to load it in footer added. Loading in footer makes page loading a bit faster, but can be broken easily.
- Removed ads from admin.
- Swedish localization added, thanks to Mattias Thurfjell
- Multilinguality-friendliness. If you'll blank titles/texts at the admin area - default values will be loaded from localization specific to current WP language.
- Minor event system change.
- CSS compatibility fixed - reset code for height, text-shadow and box-shadow added
- Brazilian localization added, thanks to Ricardo Amaral
- Usernoise auto-disables during update to 0.4.6 - fixed.
- Feedback button CSS compatibility fix.
- Finnish localization added
- Reverted to 0.4.4-like "Feedback" button position
- CSS compatibility improved for "close" button
- A bit of invalid HTML fixed
- Finnish localization updated
- A bug preventing Usernoise from loading with custom entry point files and DOING_AJAX defined fixed.
- Italian localization added
- Code cleanup and minor optimizations
- Compatibility fix should resolve incompatibility with themes having .left, .right classes defined.
- Ukrainian localization added, thanks to Vladyslav Cherednichenko.
- Security fix - dashboard widget should be only visible to editor and administrator users.
- Better compatibility with old jQuery versions.
- Hotfix - "can't view submitted feedback" problem resolved.
- Deutsch localization added, thanks to Alexander from [http://motday.tk/]
- Duplicated close buttons bug fixed.
- Theme compatibility CSS fixes.
- Conflicts with third party plugins / themes resolved by adding prefixed API.
- Slight refactoring... as usually
- Compatibility with non-standard installs where plugins are not at wp-content
- Minor CSS compatibility fixes
- Spanish localization added, thanks to Dario Doidos
- Turkish localization added, thanks to Emre Aydin
- Added an option allowing to hide Usernoise button on mobile devices
- Direct link to usernoise settings added to admin bar
- Admin bar items not shown when Usernoise features are not available to the current user
- Post type changed to
un_feedback to avoid conflicts.
- Added an option not to show feedback button border.
- Added a shortcut settings button at the feedback form.
- Security hardening - now only administrators and editors can manage feedback.
- Feedback button removed from HTML code to improve compatibility
- Simplified localization loading
- Admin area fix - feedback types were not shown in Firefox
- Submit feedback button compatibility with themes improved.
- feedback_type_slug WP_Query option added
- Portuguese localization added, thanks to rasilva
- Feedback button z-index increased for sake of compatibility with themes
- "Email feedback author" feature added.
- IE8 with left-positioned button fixed.
- JS code refactored totally, became much more extensible.
- Feedback form is loaded with separate ajax request now.
- Usernoise frontend code is not loaded at the backend now.
- Minor optimization
- Compatibility with older jQuery versions < 1.4.1
- CSS code refactored
- Added "un_feedback_form_body" action to allow adding new fields.
- Dashboard widget added
- IE9 compatibility fix
- "Feedback button position" option added
- French localization added, thanks to Brad Coudray
- Added admin notifications settings
- Duplicated usernoise settings section link in admin UI to make it cleaner
- Bugfix: usernoise did not load jquery, relying on loading it by WP theme
- Feedback form style updated a bit
- Dutch localization added, thanks to Reggie Biemans
- Localization bugs fixed
- Customizable feedback button color
- Customizable form font
- Russian localization
- Added an option not to show email field
- Feedback is ordered by date descending by default
- Hooks added to single feedback item page
- Some bugfixes
- Added some hooks to get prepared for Usernoise Pro