To install the plugin and get it working.
user-info-display.php to the
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Place [userinfo] in your posts, pages or widgets
- You can include the following attributes:
- id = the user's id, defaults to author of current post/page
- align = right or left, aligns the Gravatar. If not included, will default to left.
- name = yes or no, will include the user's name or not
- email = yes or no, will include the user's email, a link from the user's name. Name attribute must either not be included or be included and have the value 'no'
- url = yes or no, will include the user's url, if available. Will display after the description.
- To= use directly in your template files use the format:
- uinfo_display($id, $align, $name, $email, $url);
- eg: uinfo_display(1, "left", "yes","no", $no);
- All of the attributes/function arguments are optional, but if you omit one from the template tag you must leave in the comma
- eg: uinfo_display();
- uinfo_display(47, "right", ,"no", "no");