User Access Manager Private & Public Extension (UAMPPE) protects parts of the content of your posts from the view of unauthorized users. Unregistered users can’t read the information that you mark as private, but you can show them an anternative message to require for register to access the information.
Also you can block parts of your posts to some groups or allow some groups to view it, this plugin works connected with User Access Manager plugin and uses groups defined in UAM to block posts. When a user can’t access the private part of a post a message an anternative may be displayed.
In addition, this “Public Extension” is a fork of the original UAMPE by eberzosa to allow displaying of content only meant for not logged-in/guest users.
- Display content for guests only.
- Multiple protected parts in each post
- Allow / Deny view of the protected parts to one/multiple groups of users
- Use ID or Name to specify UAM groups
- Show/Hide private message in each protected part individually
- Show/Hide not authorized text in each protected part individually
- Customizable private message
- Customizable not authorized message
- Public part of a post (only guest users!): [public]Public text a logged-in user won’t see[/public]
- Privatize a part of a post: [private]Protected text[/private]
- Allow visibility to one group by group ID: [private group=1]Protected text[/private]
- Allow visibility to one group by group Name: [private group=’Group1′]Protected text[/private]
- Allow visibility to more than one: [private group=1,2,3]Protected text[/private]
- Allow visibility to more than one by Name: [private group=’Grp1,Grp2′]Protected text[/private]
- Deny visibility to more than one group by Name: [private group=’!Grp1,!Grp2′]Protected text[/private]
- Show private message: [private showprivate=y]Protected text[/private]
- Hide private message: [private showprivate=n]Protected text[/private]
- Show not authorized message: [private shownotauthorized=y]Protected text[/private]
- Hide not authorized message: [private shownotauthorized=n]Protected text[/private]
- No configuration page (yet) to change protected and not authorized text messages, have to be done manually changing it at the options table.
- No configuration page (yet) to define default visibility (yes/no) of protected and not authorized messages. Can be archieved with shortcode attributes list above.
- Upload the full directory, with the folder, into your ‘wp-content/plugins’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Use [private][/private] shortcodes to protect the information you want. *Remember you can use attributes.
- Use [public][/public] shortcodes to display content only available to guest users.
- Not FAQ yet
Contributors & Developers
“User Access Manager Private & Public Extension” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Removed “private content” messages.
Changed _uamep_validate_group from private to public, so one can make use of it within a theme.
Fork of the UAMPE -> UAMPPE to allow [public][/public] use.