Use Shortcodes in Sidebar Widgets does exactly what it’s name would suggest: It lets you execute shortcodes in text sidebar widgets. It’s an extremly light plugin as it’s basically a one-liner. Simply install and activate. No settings needed.
To install the plugin and get it working
- Unzip use-shortcodes-in-sidebar-widgets.zip and create a new directory ‘/wp-content/plugins/use-shortcodes-in-sidebar-widgets’
- Upload the contents to your ‘/wp-content/plugins/wp-app-store-connect’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Done. Now you can use any shortcodes in a text sidebar widget.
- [Support and requests](www.softcontent.eu/use-shortcodes-in-sidebar-widgets.html)
Contributors & Developers
“Use Shortcodes in Sidebar Widgets” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial version.