Use Domain Shortlink is no longer needed as of Twitter Tools 3.0. See changelog for notes.
Comments, questions, suggestions? Get help and support at https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/use-domain-shortlink
- Upload the
Use Domain Shortlinkdirectory to your
wp-content/plugins/directory. Alternately, search for ‘use domain shortlink’ on the Add New Plugin page, and click install.
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress.
- Enjoy blogging!
Contributors & Developers
“Use Domain Shortlink” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
- This release is to let users know that the plugin is no longer eneded as of Twitter Tools 3.0.
- Use Domain Shortlink can be safely deleted.
- Thank you for using it!
- Update support and plugin URLs.
- Added links to admin notice.
- Removed no longer needed code.
- Adds an Upgrade Notice to the readme, which was an afterthought right after tagging 1.1
- Removes the single option that the plugin originally had.
- Moves the notice about not using WP 3.0 from the Twitter Tools setting page to an Admin Notice.
- Initial release.