Looking for a plugin to disable google fonts? this plugin gives you the option to remove Google Fonts from your website. or replace google fonts with Bunnyfonts, which they claim to be GDPR-compliant (Read More) and google fonts alternative. use the options in the plugin settings to make the switch and to confirm it use Google font checker.
- Option to replace external google fonts with BunnyFonts.
- Option to remove all external google fonts from your website.
This plugin will work with almost all the themes and page builders.
- it can disable google fonts loading from elementor.
- it can disable google fonts loading from wp bakery page builder.
- it can remove google fonts loading from divi and any other theme.
- Unzip the plugin archive on your computer
- Upload directory to your
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure the options in the plugin settings to replace or remove Google Fonts as desired.
- That’s it! The plugin will do the rest.
Does this plugin remove Google Fonts?
Yes, this plugin gives you the option to completely remove all Google Fonts from your website’s HTML.
Does this plugin replace Google Fonts?
Yes, this plugin gives you the option to replace all external Google Fonts with BunnyFonts.
Does this plugin replace inline Google Fonts?
No, this plugin only replaces Google Fonts loaded from fonts.googleapis.com in your website.
What is BunnyFont?
BunnyFont is a fast and GDPR-compliant alternative to Google Fonts.
Contributors & Developers
“Disable Google Fonts, Remove google fonts or Replace with Bunnyfonts” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Disable Google Fonts, Remove google fonts or Replace with Bunnyfonts” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release.
- Improved replacement.
- Added Option to replace google fonts
- Added Option to remove google fonts
- Minor bug fixes