In May 2022 Bunny.net introduced a new service called Bunny DNS which is currently still in Beta, but available for testing on invitation.
Use Bunny DNS plugin allows for smooth integration with Bunny DNS product. When integrating WordPress site with Bunny DNS where proxy is enabled, you may want to purge the CDN cache on different content updates to allow for new content reaching out your target audience as soon as possible.
When installing and enabling this plugin, your CDN pull zone will be automatically purged anytime the content on your site is updated.
- Upload the contents of this .zip file into ‘/wp-content/plugins/use-bunny-dns’ on your WordPress installation, or via the ‘Plugins->Add New’ option in the WordPress dashboard.
- Activate the plugin via the ‘Plugins’ option in the WordPress dashboard.
- Once activated, there needs to be added following constants into wp-config.php:
- BUNNY_PULL_ZONE_ID (required) – ID of the pull zone site is being served through
- BUNNY_API_KEY (required) – API key for secure communication with Bunny API, allowing to interact with the cache programatically
- BUNNY_ENABLE_LOG (optional) – when set to true, there’s created file called cdn-purge.log in plugin’s directory allowing to check it’s correct functionality
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Use Bunny DNS” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Use Bunny DNS” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Extend API call timeout from 5s to 10s
- Introducing CDN-Tag header to all dynamic requests allowin to purge tagged requests only
- First stable release of the plugin