The plugin doesn't send any emails
Please follow the instructions below:
- Please check the plugin settings '/wp-admin/admin.php?page=updater-options'
- The plugin sends email notifications if any updates are available.
- Some email messages can be marked as spam on the server. Enter email address ('Sender's name and email address'), for example, gmail account or similar. If the message is approved (sent), this means that the email filtering is configured on your server.
- Perhaps you didn't configure email sending. In this case You should install SMTP by BestWebSoft plugin and configure it. Afterwards you should send a test email from this plugin and you will see if the plugin logs have errors.
The plugin stopped sending emails after some time. What's the problem?
The plugin sends email notification if any updates are available. If there are no updates available, you won't get anything.
Sending time does not correspond to that specified on the settings page
The function of sending emails and updating runs when the site is active (when someone visits your site.) If there is no activity, it will run when the first activity appears. So the time can be shifted.
I have some problems with the plugin's work. What Information should I provide to receive proper support?
Please make sure that the problem hasn't been discussed yet on our forum (http://support.bestwebsoft.com). If no, please provide the following data along with your problem's description:
- the link to the page where the problem occurs
- the name of the plugin and its version. If you are using a pro version - your order number.
- the version of your WordPress installation
- copy and paste into the message your system status report. Please read more here: Instuction on System Status