Webmasters can use this tool to prevent their site from appearing in the backlink statistics of another webpage and server logs of referred pages as referrer. The operators of the referred pages cannot see where their visitors come from any more. Untrace.me provides a slick, quality derefering service for free. No ads, interstitials or popups. We promise.
When using Untrace.me you don’t link directly to the external target web page but to Untrace.me which redirects your users to the desired page then. So the target page doesn’t get to know that the user actually came from your site.
UntraceMe removes the referer (referrer) from all external links on your blog. It does this by converting all outgoing links on your blog using the untrace.me service and effectively hides your site as origin of the referred link. This option can be activated in the UntraceMe Settings page.
Upload the complete folder
Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Go to ‘settings’ -> ‘UntraceMe Settings’ and choose preferred settings.
Update your post or page to generate the Untrace.me links.
What settings can i change?
You can make 3 diffrent settings;
- Show links at the bottom of your post or page.
- What kind of link you want to show; short, base64encoded, raw or short and base64encoded.
- The type you want to show, a html link or a input field with the link data.
See the screenshots for more info.
The link fields are empty!
Update your post/page so the links can be generated.
Contributors & Developers
“UntraceMe Dereferer Service” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
- Added option to convert all external urls with the Untrace.me service. Effectively hides your site as origin of the referred link.
- Added plugin support within the plugin itself
- Removed live announcements
- Admin bug fixes
- Admin bug fixes
- Initial release