- Converted measurements will always be written in their canonical/long name, e.g. 'kilograms' instead of 'kg'.
- Cannot handle quoted aliases (e.g. 5' or 9") or composite measurements, e.g. 5'9".
To report any bugs please do so from the plugin homepage.
- An options page to configure various aspects of the plugin.
- Auto-detection for which measurement abbreviation to use for the converted unit (lbs -> kg, pounds -> kilograms).
- An option to use Imperial measurements as distinct from US customary units.