This plugin is used to access the Unasked.com api and allows the following usage:
- Allow your user to ask questions
- Allow your users to answer questions
- When a user asks a question, the question will be automatically inserted into UnAsked.com which allows our community to answer questions originating from your site. The question page on UnAsked will also show a link back to the original question page (on your site). For example, you will notice a link right below the question on the following URL: http://unasked.com/question/view/id/120476. This indicates that this question originated on HowToGetRidofStuff?.com
- When a question is answered, an email will be sent to the asker with a link to YOUR page. This means that visitors will come back to your site to see answers regardless of where the question was answered (whether it was answered on UnAsked.com or the originating question site). The questions on your site will no longer go unanswered.
- Unzip Unasked plugin to your wordpress plugin directory
- Activate the plugin
- Go to Settings->Unasked Client.
- Enter your Unasked Developer Key, and click “Save.” (BEFORE DOING THIS, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE APPLIED FOR API ACCESS!!!)
- what is unasked plug-in
- the unasked plugin is unasked WP-plugin to enable wp-users to post to the unasked main site with out leaving their site, it displays data gathered from the unasked site.
Contributors & Developers
“UnAsked Plugin V1.0” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
* this is the first working release of this plug-in. * please report bugs if you find any