UltraBlocks is an advanced add-on for Gutenberg and WordPress 5.0 that extends features and makes it easy to create pages and posts.
With the UltraBlocks Plugin, you get a ton of functionality and options in a fast, easy-to-use interface that is a real joy to use.
Get the latest info and interesting stuff about the Gutenberg with our Blog.
UltraBlocks FREE Blocks List
The following blocks already exist in Gutenberg, yet have been enhanced and improved with additional functionality. We thought that they lacked some features, so we went ahead and added those for you. To learn more about the full range of settings and customization options, please read ‘Block Settings & Customization.’
- Ultra Heading – Check the demo
- Ultra Paragraph – Check the demo
- Ultra List – Check the demo
- Ultra Button – Check the demo
- Ultra Spacer – Check the demo
- Ultra Quote – Check the demo
Unlike the standard blocks, advanced blocks have been built completely from the ground up and won’t be found anywhere in the original version of Gutenberg editor. These advanced blocks feature incredible styling and animations that add a new layer of depth to your website.
- Author – Check the demo
- Gif with GIPHY – Check the demo
- Expander – Check the demo
- Reading Duration – Check the demo
- CTA – Text & Button – Check the demo
- Reviews – Check the demo
- Twitter Share – Check the demo
- Company Logos – Check the demo
- Accordion with Inner Blocks – Check the demo
- Countdown – Check the demo
- Interactive Banner – Check the demo
- Timeline – Check the demo
- Flip Box – Check the demo
- iHover – Check the demo
- Pricing – Check the demo
- Stats Counter – Check the demo
- Google Maps – Check the demo
- Feature List – Check the demo
- Team – Check the demo
- Templater with Inner Blocks – Check the demo
We’ve created a brief guide about our plugin and Gutenberg. It is available in the plugin so you can click on plugin item in the WP admin sidebar.
The option the UltraBlocks provides is Full-width Page Templates. Three types are available in Page Attributes:
- UB FullWidth – for full-width content area
- UB FullWidth No Sidebar – the full-width content between the header and footer
- UB FullWidth No Header & Footer – the whole page with the content
These options enlarge the freedom of your creation.
See the example of application.
Choose fonts on the Settings page of the plugin and apply them to our blocks on your page! 20 Ultimate fonts copied from Google Fonts are available.
See the custom fonts demo.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/ultra-blocks-festdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress (Remember, you need the Gutenberg to be activated!).
- Use the UltraBlocks FREE item in admin sidebar to configure the plugin.
- What is UltraBlocks?
UltraBlocks is an advanced add-on for WordPress 5.0 and Gutenberg that extends features and makes it easy to create pages and posts. If you’re not familiar with WordPress 5.0 and Gutenberg, please check out our quick tutorial.
- Do I need to be a programmer to use this plugin?
Our plugin empowers all users to create stunning pages and posts without any previous coding experience. Drag and drop your favorite blocks and edit text. Yes, it’s really that simple!
- I’m struggling with the installation. Can you help?
We offer free installation and configuration for the PRO version of our plugin. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you out. Please include your username and password to access your website.
- What if I’m not happy with the plugin?
Every one of our products is backed by the FEST Plugins Guarantee: If you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, we’ll give you your money back–no questions asked.
Contributors & Developers
“UltraBlocks – Advanced Blocks for WP Gutenberg” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Timeline – add aria-hidden=”true” for VoiceOver for service elements
- Fixed jQuery usage
- Signficantly improved performace on frontend
- Added Google Fonts
- Share settings between Accordion items
- Fix Templater width in editor
- Added Global Sidebar
- Twitter – fixes for new API + new layout
- Stats Counter – fix font-family property for animated counter
- Added Full-width page templates
- New block – Templater with Inner Blocks
- Feature List block – added options: Icons Size, Icon Alignment
- Reviews block – added options: Photo Alignment, Show Pointer
- Reviews block – added 8 new layouts
- Stats Counter block – added option: Hide Icon
- Timeline block – added options: Numeration Start Index, Numeration Type
- Add Batch Editing option
- Timeline Block – Fix heading level option
- Multi-item blocks – items are added with prev styles
- Fix mobile styles
- Layouts migration for versioning
- Feature List Block – added Item Width option
- Added Accordion Block with inner blocks!
- Move our blocks to Custom Categories
- Add option – Block Border
- Pretty default styles
- Updated icons
- Initial release.