This Plugin shows log entries of a remote Subversion repository. Nice for Developer blogs.
At the moment there are 2 functions implemented: * svnlog: shows all logs of the repository or the given path in the repository * svnhead: shows only information about the head revision of the repository or the given path in the repository
In the admin Panel of the plugin you can add your repositories. The following settings are used.
1. Name (required): The Name of the repository. Needed to reference to it
1. Repository (required): The base path of the repository! IMPORTANT: Do not point to a path in the repository!
1. Path (optional): A path in the repository. For example
1. Username (optional): if needed the HTTP Auth Username
1. Password (optional): and its password
1. AlternativeName (optional): An alternative Name to display on the Page. If not provided, the svn hostname is used.
1. WebSVNPrefix (optional): The URL to Websvn. Please provide the whole url. For example:
Requires: 2.0.2 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.0.5
Last Updated: 6 years ago
Active Installs: Less than 10
Got something to say? Need help?