- Upload 'ultimate-metabox-tabs' to the '/wp-content/plugins/' directory
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Click on the new menu item "Settings -> Metabox Tabs" and start sorting out your metaboxes.
- You'll find the post types of which the metaboxes can be sorted on, as well as Global Options, which will affect ACF Options and all post types.
- Edit the desired post type/options and procede to adding tab groups, to find out your metaboxes DIV ID, go to the page using it, and inspect element it. In the latest update, you can now just select an ACF post in a select box.
- Windows Chrome
- Windows Firefox
- Windows Safari
- Mac Chrome
- Mac Firefox
- Windows Internet Explorer 8
Contact me at email@example.com