The Ultimate Coupon Feed WordPress Plugin makes coupon blogging a breeze by auto creating coupon blog posts by pulling in the latest coupon details for major stores. It pulls in our “generic” coupon updates from all of the major stores (Walgreens, CVS, Target etc) on a daily basis- Allowing you to provide fresh coupon content on your blog with out all of the hard work.
It pulls the coupon content directly into your WordPress admin as a draft blog post! You can set it up so that each blog post is a draft that you can edit, add additional details to before publishing it OR you can even set it to auto publish on its own. We say it is “generic” because it only includes the facts so it can be re-purposed for your own blog.
* Auto Pulls in coupons and details for Walmart Deals, Target, CVS, Walgreens, Kroger and Free Stuff!
* Chose to have each post import as a draft (which you can edit and then publish) or set it to publish automatically
Edit any draft before you publish it
Ability to add affiliate links automatically within the content
- I installed the plugin but I don’t see any coupon blog posts in my admin yet?
You won’t see content until we publish new content- however you can press Fetch next to any campaign (Target, Walmart etc) to pull in the last 10 coupon detailsÉ after that you just need to wait until we publish the next deal which usually occurs oncer per day.
- How do I Inactiavte certain feeds that I don’t want to be pulled in?
Click the “Edit” link next to any store feed. Under the Basic Tab click the tickbox next to Active to turn any particular feed on or off.
- How do I assign which categories to feed the coupons blog posts into?
Click the “Edit” link next to any store feed. Then click on the “Categories” tab to assign which category you want the feed to belong to. For example you will probably want the “Walgreens” feed to place posts into your “Walgreens” Category that exists on your site already- or you could create a new category for this.
- How do I make the feed become a draft or a private post or publish automatically?
Click the “Edit” link next to any store feed. Then click on the “Options”, then click the radio button under “Type of post to create”
- Upgrade to speed things up – Important Update!