- Author: uCAT
- Project URI: http://ucat.biz/projects/next-story/
- License: GPL 2. See License below for copyright jots and tittles.
The lateral navigation with interesting hover effects that in some cases enhance the element, or show a preview of the content to come.
Features of this Post Navigator
- SEO Optimized
- CSS3 Transitions
- Unlimited Color Scheme
- Effective Plugin to increase SERP
- No Coding knowledge Needed, Just plug& play.
Requires WordPress 4.9 and PHP 7.0 or higher
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/ucat-next-storydirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings -> Next Story screen to configure the plugin
Contributors & Developers
“uCAT – Next Story” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“uCAT – Next Story” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “uCAT – Next Story” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
05/05/2022 – version 2.0.0
WordPress 5.9.3 compatibility.
Update settings page
Ability in admin area to modify %, that user should scroll to, to reveal the next story links.
Limit next/previous links to certain category
Added rules for displaying navigation links
16/02/2016 – version 1.1.1
Feature added where you can choose menu for displaying arrow navigation.
04/02/2016 – version 1.0.0
Plugin release. Operate all the basic functions.