How would you like to know who’s copying content from your website and turn those users into return visitors?
We found a wonderful website called Tynt a few weeks back and we fell in love with the tool, the reports and the functionality but found it a little difficult to impliment for the average user so we built the Tynt Insight Plugin for WordPress, a free downloadable tool that allows you to easily add Tynt’s amazing copy & paste functionality onto any website.
Want to see it in action? Simply copy from this website and paste it into a new document, presto, a link appears back to the source page you copied from!
With the Tynt Insight Plugin for WordPress, you can easily add Tynt to any WordPress blog or website as quickly and easily as other popular API platforms such as WP Stats or Askimet, just copy and paste the API data into your Tynt Insight Plugin for WordPress control panel and you’re ready to go!
This plugin is maintained by Christopher Ross, http://thisismyurl.com/ or you can find him on Twitter at http://twitter.com/thisismyurl/
Updates to the plugin will be posted here, to http://thisismyurl.com/
If you would like to donate to help support future development of this tool, please visit http://thisismyurl.com/downloads/tynt-insight-for-wordpress/
It should be clear at the description that an account on another site is required, you will also share your site information with them.
- moved CSS to child directories
- added information page for plugin
- tested for WordPress 4.1
- removed icon file
- Added OOP Class structure
- Migrated common structure for plugins
- removed call to old settings function
- Tweaked code to fix bug on settings
- Changed setings to always show current settings via visiting settings
- added support for WordPress settings API
- fixed error on save
- fixed documetnation errors
- converted to object orientated code
- Optimized code for WordPress 3.2
- Changed Tynt storage method
- Optimized WP Settings interface
- Added language setup