TxTu Set Image Class is a WordPress plugin. The plugin is a filter for images found on your WordPress posts / pages.
Before displaying a post or page on your WordPress blog, it will search for images (identified by the tag).
It will then remove any height, width or align attributes found on the image. Depending on your setting, it will insert
class and id attributes in the images
- Unzip the plugin into the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure in WordPress Options / Image Class
- What image attributes does the “Set Image Class” plugin remove
It removes the HEIGHT, WIDTH and ALIGN attributes.
- Does it permanently modify the original post/page?
No, it only modifies the post/page when it is rendered for viewing.