- Download the plugin and unzip it.
- Put the twitter-user folder into your wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Go to the Plugins page in your WordPress Administration area and click 'Activate' next to Twitter User.
- Go to the Options > Twitter User and configure your options.
- Go to your Profile and at the bottom of the page is a new box called Twitter User. Add your username in there.
- If you choose to add the function manually to your theme file(s) then use
- You can then customise the link by targeting the class 'twitlink'