With twitHut.com’s free Twitter QR Code Signatures WordPress widget, you can now have a show-off of your Twitter latest tweet or Twitter URL in QR Code form. Visitors can use QR Scanner (i.e. in iPhone, Android phones) to scan directly your Twitter QR Code signature display on your WordPress website and automatically they can browse it from their mobile phone. Most important thing of this plugin is to increase popularity to your online profile and increase your followers with TwitHut’s Hall of Fame & Top Member Feature section.
Frequntly Asked Qustions
If you have questions, please send to support[at]twithut[dot]com
- Download “twitter-qr-code-signatures.zip” to your computer.
- Login as administrator
- Click on Plugins –> Add New
- On “Install Plugins” page, clik on “Upload”
- Browse and select “twitter-qr-code-signatures.zip” and click on “Install Now”
- You can activate it now
- Finally, add the widget to your sidebar through the ‘Appearance > Widgets’ menu
- Go to your widget and adjust the settings
- To enjoy more features visit TwitHut.com and login once using Twitter OAuth
Contributors & Developers
“Twitter QR Code Signatures Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Tested with WP 3.1
Support Ad for Freemium Member to earn revenue
Option to turn on/off Interstitial Page for Premium Member