I cannot see the Twitter icon in the post after the plugin installation
In the WordPress admin panel go to "Plugins", find the "Twitter" plugin and click "Activate".
How can I deactivate the plugin
In the WordPress admin panel go to "Plugins", find the "Twitter" plugin and click "Deactivate".
After clicking the Twitter icon I see the Twitter Home page instead of the necessary account page
- In the WordPress admin panel go to "Settings", find the "Twitter" plugin settings page and enter your Twitter login. Then click "Save Changes".
- If you do not have Twitter account yet you should create it using this link: https://twitter.com/signup. After account is created please follow the instructions above.
How to adjust the Twitter icon position on the page
In the WordPress admin panel go to "Settings", find the Twitter plugin settings page and select one of the listed positions: Top position or Bottom position. Then click "Save Changes".
After installation and settings adjustment on the plugin settings page it is not working still
- Please click "Save Changes". Make sure that you got the message "Settings Saved".
- After saving your settings you should refresh the web page, where the Twitter icon should be placed.
I have some problems with the plugin's work. What Information should I provide to receive proper support?
Please make sure that the problem hasn't been discussed yet on our forum (http://support.bestwebsoft.com). If no, please provide the following data along with your problem's description:
- the link to the page where the problem occurs
- the name of the plugin and its version. If you are using a pro version - your order number.
- the version of your WordPress installation
- copy and paste into the message your system status report. Please read more here: Instuction on System Status