This plugin will generate a follow me box of the twitter in your site.
This plugin was developed by Rafael Cirolini – http://www.soumae.org/twitter-follow-box/
- You can either use the automatic plugin installer or your FTP program to upload it to your wp-content/plugins directory the top-level folder. Don’t just upload all the php files and put them in /wp-content/plugins/.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Visit your Follow Me Options (Options – Follow Me Option)
- Configure any options as desired, and then enable the plugin
- That’s it!
Contributors & Developers
“Twitter Follow Me Box” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
- Fix de header panic in one version of php
- Update name functions
- Update register jquery
- Update inicial options
- Update version tag
- Transmission of the plugin for wordpress svn.
- Fix version name
- inserting copyright
- Fix some function names.
- Placing a color picker in jquery.
Implementation of basic functionality