- This is a simple twitter feed widget.
- just install the plugin and add the twitter feed widget in the sidebar.
- add twitter credentials data in
Settings-> Tweet Widget Settings and you are good to go.
- Add css as you prefer because the feed display structure is really very simple.
- This plugin supports twitter api v1.1 so no worries.
- You need to create a new twitter app to get this plugin working.
- Please log in to https://apps.twitter.com/ with your twitter account Username and Password. And click on the Create new app button.
- A new window will open. Enter all the relevant data, and follow the instructions. Your new app will be created.
- Now on the API Keys tab you will get all the data required for the plugin.
- For Access Token and Access Token Secret
- Click the Generate Access Token button and your access token and key will be created.
- You need to enter all these data at the plugin's settings page.
Twitter Feed PRO
There is a PRO version of this plugin that supports twitter feeds from multiple accounts. Customize the look/ style of the twitter feed widget from admin panel. Get it here in USD 2.00
- Select Background color, Link color, Link hover color, Link hover style etc so that the twitter feed matches with your template styles.
- Use Shortcode to display twitter feeds in your page.
- Use Function to display twitter feeds in your template file.
Click here for full details.
Get a quote for creating your own custom plugin.