A simple widget that shows your recent tweets with fully customizable HTML output and Twitter API 1.1 support.
- [Fix] Updated widget constructor call.
- [Fix] Small fix in time display.
- [Fix] Fixed a small XSS security exploit (could only be done if a user had admin access to your blog).
- [Fix] Added nonce checking for form validation.
- [Fix] Fixed URL parsing for media URLs.
- [Fix] Small array bug fix.
- [Fix] Fixed a small feed time refresh bug.
- [New] Added option to show original URLs instead of shortened ones
- [Fix] Fixed invalid parsing of some URLs in tweets
- [Fix] Fixed warning in date array
- Updated to latest tmhOAuth lib.
- [Fix] Language fix for Norwegian
- [New] Added Finnish language.
- [Fix] Fixed an encoding bug that caused settings to be wiped out if Twitter feed had "special characters"
- [New] Added option to truncate tweets in output
- [New] Added option to show retweet profile image of original tweet
- [New] Added new variables for bigger profile images
- [New] Added language support
- [New] Added the option to choose which PHP API to use for Twitter API calls
- [Fix] Fixed a settings bug
- [Fix] Fixed shortcode, now returns instead of echoes value
- [Fix] Fixed script including
- Deprecated the 1.0 API option, as it is also officially deprecated
- Deprecated browser cookie for timezone
- Deprecated local time variable
- Tweet times are now defaultly shown in clients time with JQuery
- [Fix] Fixed another jQuery bug (now checking if jQuery is already included so there are no clashes).
- [Fix] Fixed a jQuery bug (wouldn't load dates if client timezone was selected).
- [New] Changed client timezone tweets setting, everything is done on client side now
- [Fix] Fixed a bug that caused settings to be unsaved.
- [Fix] Fixed a small hash URL bug (wouldn't work if links would open in new window).
- Replaced deprecated hashtag URL with new value.
- Added option to open Twitter feed links in new window.
- [Fix] Fixed a shortcode <? instead of <?php problem.
- Added support to show tweet times in clients browser timezone.
- [Fix] Fixed an update bug, please update your plugin ASAP, because it can slow down performance.
- [New] Added new variables: reply, retweet, favorite, tweet link
- [New] Show times in local time
- [Fix] Fixed a bug if multiple plugins were using the same twitter class
- [Deprecated] Removed boxes before, after etc., custom HTML output is now the default value
- [Deprecated] API 1.0 is now deprecated
- Fixed update procedure, with less hassle
- Added shortcode support in posts.
- Fixed an installation/update bug that resulted in unupdated values.
- Added the option to exclude replies
- Added the option to show relative time of tweets
- Added the option to fully customize html output.
- [Fix] Sometimes retweets were cut or content was missing.
- [Fix] Fresh installation bug (missing values)
- [Fix] Sometimes mentions were wrongly presented (@username? - question mark was present as username)
- [Fix] Sometimes hashes were wrongly presented
- [Fix] Ommited some things in the update process for faster updating.
- [Fix] At update, some options would not show
- [Fix] Old updates (1.2, 1.1) caused empty values at fresh install or update.
- Added the ability to include retweets in your feed.
- Added support for Twitter API 1.1.
Requires: 3.0 or higher
Compatible up to: 4.0.6
Last Updated: 2015-7-23
4.9 out of 5 stars
Got something to say? Need help?