Adds a fully configurable official Twitter tweet button to your blog. You can also set it up to use awe.sm, bit.ly, tinyurl, su.pr, or digg to shorten the links shared through the tweet button.
- Configure the placement of the button on your posts: top; bottom; top & bottom; or manual
- Choose the type of Twitter tweet button you want: vertical count; horizontal count; or no count
- Optionally use awe.sm, bit.ly, su.pr, digg.com, or tinyurl to shorten the links shared through the tweet button (default is Twitter's t.co)
- Specify the via Twitter username to be included at the end of the tweet and in the recommended users to follow screen after the tweet
- Optionally add the author of a given post to the recommended users to follow screen after the tweet (requires the author to enter their Twitter username in their WP profile)
- Disable the button on Pages
- Localize the button in the languages Twitter supports (currently English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese)
- Specify additional user accounts to recommend
This plugin is heavily based off the excellent BackType Tweetcount and borrows from the also excellent Twitter Publisher. It is developed by the folks behind awe.sm.